Monday, August 29, 2011

A NOSE FOR JUSTICE by Rita Mae Brown **

Um a pipe bomb doing barely any damage. People buying water rights. Which I never heard of anything so strange. Do they own underground water? Land the water is underground of? Water coming from clouds and landing on the ground someone owns?  Some sort of you gotta live in a desert to understand it and I don't GAS. So that part of the novel is nothing to me.

Then we got someone dug up a 100 yr old or something murdered body. Means diddly squat to me. I could care less. So they're about to go tracking his ring, ID'ing him and making a huge production about finding his killer. How it sat in her barn for 100 yrs who the F knows. No no I mean who the F cares.

So I don't really care about any of it. Nor the jumble of characters saying "Pardon me ma'am" and "here's the thing pardner." Permission given to other people to be fans. Just not me thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment