Wednesday, January 25, 2012

SMOKIN SEVENTEEN by Janet Evanovich ***

Well another swell time by Stephanie Plum, riding around in one of her boyfriends cars. He supplies her with plenty of them and she quickly loses them to some accident or TNT or whatever. Lots of food. Fat Lula stuffs herself into ridiculous outfits and eats her way thru the novel. They catch a few skips and it's about the same old same old.

I think the title is for the age group responsible for enjoying these series. Rah rah.

It was mildly entertaining. Steph fucks everything in tight pants or thinks about it. I'm so so not a romance fan. To me it's boredom personified. Not only that but where's the romance in screwing one of her men in a few minutes or less, in cars or in alleys, or whatever. I'm just not into it. Plum doesn't seem much into it either. She has no idea who she likes better Ranger or Morrelli, sound familiar high school girls?
The audience. It's not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment