Wednesday, August 8, 2012

GIDEON'S CORPSE by Preston & Child *****

Had trouble putting this one down, it was very much a thriller. Lots of spies, end of the world destructive forces, Gideon had to find traitors, learn who to trust and keep the bad guys from destroying another country. It was very cohesive, I didn't get confused at all with all the people wandering in and out of the story.
If you enjoy the chase and like twists and turns you'll really like this story a lot. Holds your interest and you really don't want to drop the book for any reason, like the phone rings, I go 'what'...barely listening so I can keep the story ongoing in my head.
I just don't know why it's titled Gideon's Corpse as um....he's not dead. Hel-lo? So who's corpse are we talking about here? That's the only part confusing to me, the title. I even liked the mini romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment