Friday, April 3, 2015

The HUSBAND by Dean Koontz ****

I got so pissed that every book on library shelves are by foreign writers that I resorted to the back part and selected books from Dean that I haven't preread or remember reading.

This is an early book and it's about a husband who's wife is kidnapped and he needs a couple million to get her back (not a lot of money nowadays) so he goes to his brother who is wealthy (he has no idea how) and the brother was sort of expecting this scenario. The brother doesn't GAS about the wife, let them kill her he says. The husband isn't on that team.

He figures out a way to get his wife returned even if it means his sociopathic brother dies. I read it 2 weeks ago, forgot to write it up and can't remember everything. Not bad, he always writes books I enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment