Tuesday, May 11, 2010

CLICK TO PLAY by David Handler *

Just started and I got another male writer who likes boxing. Sheesh. 3 books in a row about boxing. IDGAF Supposed to be about Hollywood tv family slaughtered. With a washed up reporter on the run but I get boxing. What are the odds the mafia and drugs are involved?? LOL

Well I gotta say I'm sick of looking thru the shelf books and author names are GIGANTIC with the titles hard to find on the covers. When did this happen? At least I'll know not to pick up anymore screaming DAVID HANDLER books.

Peat and repeat. The entire enchilda is given up very early in the book and the rest of it is just chasing down proof. BORING. Really. I kept waiting for some dark secret to be revealed. Not. Even the people you get familiar with die. And there is a cast of hundreds. I mean so many in show business, in a show, from a show, married to the people in the show, or murdered in the past from the show and now some entangled guy is running for president. Egads. So much b.s. to kill everyone the future president ever had contact with- it's bizarre. Not only that but the true evil villain HERBIE is still running around free! A pedophile who abused his own grandson! WTH? Just about everyone else in the story is dead but him! JEEZ
Leaving unsatisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment