Thursday, December 8, 2011

BURIED PREY by John Sandford *****

Great reading yet again. Murder happened to two girls about 20 yrs ago and Davenport is back on the case when the bodies are found buried under a building complex being torn down. Got some return to the past events, then back to the future chasing of the perp.

Descriptions are good, I have read so many Lucas Davenport stories and Virgil Flowers that I feel like I know them already. Bad guy got what he needed at the end, esp. since he killed cops during his flight. Needed a little more pain for the vic..like tell me how bad his wound was and how much it hurt and what he was doing while they were hunting him down. Would have liked more of that. How he's scared the cops are getting closer etc. That part was ignored too much for my taste but otherwise you are getting what you pay for-a well written, page turning Sandford novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment