Sunday, December 3, 2017

POINT OF ORIGIN by Patricia Cornwell ****

Well I couldn't believe this was written in 1998. I've been reading all the Kay Scarpetta novels without any clue how old they were. I suppose everyone knows about Benton then.
I wasn't really happy with the NEVER meeting up with either killer so who knows who was in the helicopter when it blew up. Supposedly Carrie Grethern and some Newton Joyce guy but it's really difficult to know because one never sees the other point of view.
Having no idea how even Kay or Lucy know anything besides a helicopter went down with people in it.

There was nothing really connecting the killers to the novel, they were distant and unknown. That part I was unhappy with. I also had trouble believing Benton died, are there more Kay novels out? Guess I'll find out in another 20 years or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment