Friday, February 9, 2018

ENIGMA by Catherine Coulter ***

Some people have unique genes and some mad scientist wants to keep them and test them all their lives, using their DNA to keep young.
That's the basic storyline as I could figure it out. The book is otherwise kind of dragged out. Lots of names it took me awhile to get first and last together, then some had similar names like Savich, Sherlock, Liam, Cam, Cabot and I'm not fond of introductions all around in the first chapter. Give me room to breathe PLEASE. So I don't know exactly what the ENIGMA was all about. There wasn't a proper description in the book. Clueless.
What made these people enigmas? Why did some asshole breed people who were drugged to produce a baby they think they can steal from the hospital. Mom didn't seem properly fkng crazy having the kid stolen. She just cried a bit. Whoopee.
I think this was written in a hit or miss style and mostly miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment