Tuesday, March 22, 2011

SECRETS to the GRAVE by Tami Hoag **

It was so repetitive to me. I realized I read one of her books before but I made notes along the way before realizing it.

A cop was way over personal with some guy so he could bully him into a fight and beat him up. Who BTW had nothing to do with any murder. Stupid cop.

A man is named FRANNY and a female is MILO. A social worker, Anne, who was a victim in some other story, was in charge of a kid who saw her mom get murdered but of course can't remember or tell anyone WHO it was, and keeps yapping about her cats no one GAS about. No concern there about abandoned cats. This kid knows Anne a few days and calls her mommy Anne for some incredibly bizarre untold reason. The killer is Bad Daddy who the child only recognizes as the killer at the end of the book.

Anne...I wished throughout the novel she would keel over and die. DIE BITCH. She has no backbone, she is a born victim for the writer and everyone down to children has a stab at her. Literally.

Gina fell in a well and ad nauseum I have to hear her stupid internal b.s. along with everyone else's. It's nonstop internal crap. Just so stupid. I wonder why this is a best selling author. Must be good as tranq's or something. I wished for the Evelyn Wood Speed Reading Course to get thru it. I skimmed...read first paragraph of chapter, skip to end and read a few there...continue on....less painful. POOR ANNE. O my POOR ANNE!!! She's so stabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment