Monday, January 30, 2012

10th ANNIVERSARY by J.Patterson PLUS****

This is one of the murder club of 4 females who solve mysteries or crimes together while juggling boyfriends. Some small chapter things start with "I did this" and it takes an entire page to read to figure out who the fuck is "I". That irritates me.
Some young girl (not the Chinese food version of sum yum girl) gets lost in the woods found only wearing a poncho. Well she really had on clothes and ditched them but no one ever bothered to look for them. Where where they? Hmmmm not very cop-like of the cops.
And this naked girl who "lost" her baby was suddenly a TV media storm which I find humorous. She was lying and the kid was adopted. She sold the baby or whatever.
I was so so about the book. The murder of a woman's husband was very convoluted and strange with red herrings all over the sea. Then one of the 4 murder women tells another one she needs more lipstick. That's happening in my world daily, I gotta tell ya. O...yeah that's right it's fiction.
Good for a library find. It's well written you know the characters, it's straightforward with the love of all their men etc. Everyone lives happily ever after harmoniously for the next book. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment