Thursday, April 19, 2012

KILL ALEX CROSS by James Patterson ****

There were a few stories going on at the same time. One was about a homeless girl that moved into Alex's house, one was about a terrorist cell bombing or poisoning like the water supply and other seemingly unrelated stuff Alex isn't really part of. Another story was when the presidents 2 kids get kidnapped by someone in their daily lives which Alex actually does something and finds them-I'm trying not to give it all away. All in all I saw no one on Alex's behind trying to kill him so where the hell the title comes from...I am lost. The Russian cell female said she would kill him about the last 10 pages or so.

One terrorist female bitch is still alive, maybe we'll get another book with her in it but since Alex didn't deal with any of that part of the novel I don't know how he'll be involved in the future. Somehow some idiot connected the abduction with the terrorists but then no one informed the reader how that was related. For me these were all little vignettes separate from each other.

Well written, fast read, easy to follow. Not overwhelmed with people. I always like reading Patterson but why am I left wondering WTF is with the title? And what were the terrorist plots about, red herring? Page filler? Seems like nothing to me. But o well. Good library read.

No comments:

Post a Comment