Monday, January 19, 2015

THE ESCAPE by David Baldacci ****

Some guy got framed and he worked for the gov't. He was some kind of genius and his brother wasn't local at the time and couldn't help him. So anyways, I don't really know how he is/was connected to this terrorist scheme a bunch of other gov't employees had going on. That's about what the book is about. Lots of personalities to read about, tons of moving around and asking people questions cuz the jailed guy killed his killer and escaped prison which no one has done before in this particular prison.

I personally wasn't invested in the storyline. I don't really care much about gov't employees and where they go or what they do or where they eat and sleep and what their houses look like. I'm sure there are some people who are spies working for the gov't, this book mentioned Snowden who's a squealer living in Russia now. Good for him hope he likes electric blankets.

Without some spying going on no one would trust anyone else and all hell would break loose I suppose. This isn't really a type of book I'd reach for but it was on the best seller list so thought I'd give it a shot. Not one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment