Thursday, July 9, 2015

FEAR THE DARKNESS by Becky Maserman

What I truly fear is that I'll be stuck having to read this. I'm on page 20 and it's so boring I keep finding reasons not to read it. Here's a repetitive section for you: "Cops will tell you the ...worst sound is click. (We don't know this part--->) That's the sound a gun makes when it jams. (Now for the crap you need a shovel for) But in relationships I learned that click is good (YaY Becky!!). It's what happens when, in the course of an exchange of two or three sentences, you know you're going to be friends or lovers. HAHA (I dated a guy for 3 months thinking he wasn't going to be THE one but we ended up married 26 yrs till he passed from cancer.)

Then after that boring pile of bull manure we get who she clicked with and her marriage. ALL TELL NO SHOW up to the page I'm done at; 20.  Too much blahblahblah and repetition of crap she already told the reader. I hate it.

People and reviewers on the back cover gave reviews so do NOT read anything by these freaking whackos who gave her good reviews: Gillian Flynn, The Washington Post (who'd she blow for that?), Publishers Weekly-pic of the week (No on there really read it, she paid someone to put that there. PLUS her main character is compared to Clarice Starling...bwahahahahaha) Library Journal, The Boston Globe and Lisa Gardner. If anyone at any of these places actually read the entire book I'll never believe anything they ever say again in this lifetime.

Read at your own peril. Beware SUCKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment