Thursday, July 23, 2015

SABOTAGE by Matt Cook *

Boring to the max. I actually tried to get thru it in order to know what the story was about but up to page 127 I keep getting blocked by useless information. There are 2 useless chapters 7 & 8 WTF are they doing? Both chapters are long long stupid descriptions of a friggin ship. WHO CARES? Boredom phase II is around where I'm at page 126, long boring sleepable blahblahblah about some scientist who was kidnapped to work for Russia the children were brought up by foster families I think because the mother stayed in case they decided to kill the husband if she left, then one of the kids becomes a scientist and now the long boring discussion between a few people begins about EMP pulses and how power goes down blahblahblah.

I am done. I keep waiting for the "top notch thriller" to emerge and never does it surface. I just don't give a shit anymore about anyone in this book. Everything is so confusing and muddled about people and their roles in whatever the hell is supposed to happen. It's beyond my capability to GAS. BYE BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment