Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Kill Again by Baer & Greene ****

This story was okay, but there were trouble areas here and there. I don't like an explanation of the environment in the middle of an action scene. Like page 26 Rosa is leaving and I get a description of the elevator, how much time Claire diddles around and some crap about her shoes. Then on page 59 I get a description of how phone triangulation is done and all it's features.  Some things are better left unsaid such as soft guitar music relaxing her amygdala, lol.

So Claire an FBI psychiatrist works with some guy named Nick whose kids she barely knows that "love" her by the end of the story. I don't see how when she's never met them!!

Anyways not a bad read, just mildly confusing. I would get it at the library. It's got action, murders old murder copy cats, her life is in danger as is her boyfriend, daddy Nick's kids...it's a whole kill the bitch's story. I get a little tired of the main characters having killers after them I think all mystery writers do that too. 1-dig up old old murders 2-try to kill off the main character or her family. It's rote.

No comments:

Post a Comment