Saturday, April 9, 2016

DEVOTED IN DEATH by J.D.Robb ****

This is a book takes place in the future, the cop LT Eve Dallas who gets to fuck Roark at least once in graphic detail is trying to find 2 killers who are in love. They kill for an apartment, for vehicles and torture people so their sex is better somehow.

A couple of times the writer describes crap page after page about things of which I do not care. Every page she is playing a guessing game, who is doing what and why? What if it's THIS scenario, or THAT scenario. The entire book is a tortured back and forth of WTF is maybe happening. I don't really like that much but the story was interesting enough to finish so I gave it 4 stars, I would get it at the library. It was so so for me but I'm picky about murder mysteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment