Tuesday, May 8, 2012

LETHAL by Sandra Brown ****

Good writing, fast paced novel with twists and turns, unexpected bad guys and suspicions all along about innocents. I like the book and recommend it to anyone looking for adventurous writing with  hiding out, joining forces with FBI, lots of untrustworthy people, even cops involved. Very unsuspecting evil character.

Some areas were repetitious but that's how to get 470 pages, I suppose. I would chop out some stuff if I was an editor but it doesn't detract from the story too much.

Guns, death, cops, FBI, people protecting each other for right or wrong reasons. There was a little romance and the little bit in there was 1,000x better than the last crappy version of a book I read. Very tasteful and caring. People in the novel felt real and had well rounded personalities. Because of the boring repetitive areas I wouldn't pay for it, but great library find.

No comments:

Post a Comment