Tuesday, June 26, 2012

VICTIMS by Jonathan Kellerman ****

Awesome book, I took my time cuz I didn't want it to end. Has the psychologist Alex Delaware and Milo his cop pal looking for serial killers that originated in an old asylum years ago. A few things I didn't follow well enough or something 1) how did they know 2 people were working together? and 2) Who and what are Pitty and Eccles as part of this story? That confused me. As "mentors" what did they mentor? I have no idea how they got involved with the real killer. I don't even know if they killed anyone or what their motives were. At least the real nutcase killer is distinguishable and a solid filled out character in the story where the other two are much less so.

It was a good story, easy to follow and read, scary killer, bloody murders, lots of investigating and guesswork. I generally enjoyed it and would recommend buying it or get it at the library. Pretty good reading. Just concentrate better than I did maybe you'll figure out how the other 2 fit in. I left not knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment