Sunday, July 8, 2012

SOFT TARGET by Stephen Hunter ***

This was a trapped-in-the-mall takeover by foreign guys hired by some white kid with too much time on his hands. Not really anything of interest to me.  People screaming, shots, bad guys killing people in the mall while a couple snipers figure out how to end the takeover. The higher ups free some stupid jailbirds and all it does is make the white kid happy for no reason in particular. He has no goal cept to die like he's in a video game. That's all the whole thing was to him, a game.
Not really a fan of so many people, so many killers and all the thousand of hostages. For me it wasn't really good reading, I skimmed over so much of it because it was boring for me. I think maybe it's a guy book? It sure ain't a girly girl reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment