Monday, October 1, 2012

BREAK DOWN by Sara Paretsky ***

It's readable but extremely repetitive with little new information being added. She runs from this to that place, talks to this and that person and the tidbits of information are basically useless. So I'd say half the book could have been deleted. Half the character list could have been cut in half as well. Who cares about most of these people? Too many, don't care about them. As it wore on me turning pages forever I began to hate everyone in the book.

This is a big book, with lots of stupid little side stories and it seems like it took me forever to read. I get 2 weeks to read a library book and this one took me up to the last 4 days of the two weeks.

VI Warshawski novel. Usually I look forward to reading them but for gods sake cut the thing down some PLEASE read Patterson. Make every word count for something can't stand all the blathering on and on about nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment