Wednesday, October 31, 2012

WIFE 22 by Melanie Gideon ***

I didn't entirely hate the story. There were too many characters and it was sometimes hard to keep up when they just suddenly showed up in a scene when you hadn't heard about them for chapters.

The basis of the story was "someone" chose the wife Alice for an online survey about marriage. It's not hard to guess who once you read the story. I pretty much knew after the first load of questions. The thing I really really hated about the novel was that the questions weren't with the answers; they're at the end of the book. There's a break for you. Whenever you read an answer you can flip to the end to see what the question was an option I didn't have cuz no one told me. So I really hated that part of the book, the answers.

A lot of times there are online conversations that are very confusing with names and who said what to whom and who cares. I wasn't crazy about the book and it took me a long time to read it what with trying to figure out the stupid ass questions and who everybody was emailing or facebooking or tweeting all the time. Just a PITA. Library book, so-so.

No comments:

Post a Comment