Tuesday, November 13, 2012

VIRAL by James Lilliefors ***

For me this wasn't something I'd look to read. It was sort of MAD magazines Spy vs Spy and you are always confused about who is on the good side and who is not-which keep switching BTW.  I was totally overwhelmed with people, names, different organizations with evil intention and off the wall leaders.

 There are probably 5 people in the story that you can follow as "helping" the side for good. Everyone else belongs to one of about 5 different bad 0rgs. Even the govt, a wealthy man, Arabs, you name it they're in it.

Basically what I "think" is some people want to destroy and rebuild Africa with an airborne disease. A large nation with the most people who are poor, no water, no jobs, no economy, no farming, nothing really for them to do to attain a country on their own. So if Africa is decimated by intention anyone supposedly can come in and make a re-do of the entire people and economy. That's the premise of the story but there are so many factions at work in this I couldn't keep pace with it. You need a map of each org and who is in it to get any successful understanding of WTF is happening.

So in essence it was readable to a certain extent but barely understandable TO ME. I just was lost with so many different groups trying to kill so many different people. Too much for me and I don't have the patience to sit back and figure out who is who belonging to what.
Didn't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment