Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A QUESTION OF IDENTITY by Susan Hill

I just can't give any stars to this crappy story. Each chapter seems like a  new book is starting. You never get to follow one story along reading without having to figure out which part of which unconnected piece of crap is related to which other piece of crap. I hate tea sucker writers. They suck.

I got to chapter nine and just cannot bother trying to connect anything anymore. I'm over it. So done with this shit. And the language of England, yuck.

Begins with a trial and a murderer is set free even tho the evidence is quite against him. Then switches to some murder or other, then to the PD, then to total strangers finding a dead person. The murderer has italicized thinking and I just hate everything about it. No stars for this piece of crap and who the hell would publish this tripe over any other better author???

No comments:

Post a Comment