Thursday, January 24, 2013

BLOOD NEVER DIES by Cynthia/Eagles

I really tried hard to like this because it's a murder that was set up to look like suicide but for one stupid thing like that this book is 250 pages of filler crap. So much tea drinking, chatting, yadayadayada. I really hated the repetition, lack of other cases, the things she writes that she thinks are amusing didn't amuse me. I could barely stand reading it. I did try my best.

Who knows what the f this means: 'Tattoos were not my thing. Vinyl is.' Atherton said, arguing to be the one to go. "I've looked up the address, and it's on the corner of Brook Green-the road, I mean." HOW UTTERLY BORING. Just put me the fuck to sleep. I got half thru the stupid ass book.

No stars, lots of tea drinking goin' on as well. Frickin Brit crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment