Wednesday, February 20, 2013

SLEEP NO MORE by Iris Johansen **

An "Eve Duncan" story, novel or whatever. So suddenly she finds out she has a sister kept in an institution. The father of the sister is/was running for president? Or something you never really get a good fix on what he was running for all you know is that his mommy is killing everyone who seems to get in his way cuz he likes screwing underage kids. So she has them killed. Geez....what's worse, screwing underage kids or killing them? Who is the most controversial if he got elected? Duh I don't know.

Take it for granted that Iris takes your brain for granted in that you probably don't have one or you wouldn't be reading her slow moving repetitive novel with some penis entering vagina paragraphs.

I wasn't crazy about it, I think she writes for an immature audience. My take. You have yours I'm sure. Easy enough to get thru the chases and murders, and shootings and head bangings even the stupid ass killer kills the only reason he's being paid-the guy running for president or whatever the fuck. LOL Makes no sense to me. Maybe you need to be dumber to get it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment