Saturday, March 9, 2013

BONES ARE FOREVER by Kathy Reichs **

When I started reading this it began with a mystery of dead babies. So I expected it to continue in that vein, with a child murderer. Well nope. Some retarded adult female done it but in order to get that information you need to go to Alaska, deal with inbred families, all their cousins and friends which gets overly monotonous and confusing.

Then it becomes a story about mining, then long ago partnerships, then we travel onto mine holdings and people who hold them and someone is trying to steal them. Old burnt bodies are found to be two people instead of one. It's all just too far fetched and really boring, at least for me. I didn't like it at all.

Some minor chatting up about their kids, everyone wants to fuck Temperance of course she's so irresistible all who meet her must fall in love. Most women go along to get along with her I guess. I like the show well enough but usually when the main characters fall in love I stop watching the show. I really really hate it when that happens. Can't they find someone somewhere else to fall in love with? Has to be main characters with sexual tension all the time.....so predictable. No kidding it's a cliche. HAPPENS TO EVERY SHOW.

Off to open another book. Hope it's more entertaining than this one was. Not up to her usual standards or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment