Saturday, February 1, 2014

A DARK MATTER by Peter Straub

This is a stupid book. The entire beginning describes (in nauseating depth) each frickin college person the main character is friends with. Each of them has some sort of stupid frickin nickname like eel, or Hootie, Boats, Dill. It's such collegiate writing where another person such as an idiot prof. I had in college thinks they're all that and a bag of chips and has an actual following of morons. Well all the friends but the main character are following Mr. Moron around like baby ducklings and believing all that he says.

He is described as Spencer Mallon a college campus GURU in the 60s YEAH that's right who GAF. Later dude.

There are chapters unending about people, the descriptions of what they do. Most of this is narrative and boring fall asleep type writing. I'm insulted that the library chose this book for me to read after I read Dexter. What a bunch of crap this is. I just couldn't get past page 30 and I fell asleep. BORING. Buh Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment