Friday, August 22, 2014

TERMINAL CITY by Linda Fairstein ***

Geez, get in bed read about 15 pages and meet: Alexandria, Cooper, Loo, Rocco Correlli, Micke Chapman, Pug McBride, Gisele Bundchens, Hal, Coopster?, Sherman, Alex, Mercer Wallace, Ray Peterson, Johnny Mayes, Commissioner Scully, Paul Battaglia, Hal Sherman, Dr. Azeem. You can just keep reading that every night to fall asleep, just 15 boring pages.

Author goes into mindless details about crap in the city. I could care less. Give me the murder, the suspects or don't bother me. I am up to page 146 out of 375 am headed to library and this one goes back unfinished with the reading. Too boring, I must have skipped about 25 pages of boring narrative describing the library, the history, the painting, the blahblahblah.

Hoping not to trip over another of her boring history books. Buh Bye and all that. Do not like her. Doesn't mean you can't but everyone I've talked to about books has told me they hate books that start with too many characters, who are BTW called by first or last names randomly, or have nicknames. Good luck with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment