Thursday, August 28, 2014

The MOON POOL by Max McCoy *****

Very easy to follow and the story was intriguing. It was about a serial killer who made scenarios under ground in deep pool caves of his dead women. A body turns up in a cave and several more are found until they finally keep diving and finding more and eventually they catch up to the killer.

I would have liked to have known more like how he got the job he had and kept if for so long being the psycho that he is. I'd have liked to know if he was married with kids and what they thought about him as a person. There are a lot of psycho questions I would like answered but the rest of the basic story was very well written and unusual. I liked it and gave it 5 stars. I would buy it, actually I did buy it at a yard sale. Was written originally in 2004.


No comments:

Post a Comment