Wednesday, October 29, 2014

INDEFENSIBLE by Lee Goodman ***

It was a slow read for me. I lost interest here and there due to the overwhelming population of characters. Even if introduced slowly they just over came me. This is about a Federal prosecutor  Nick Davis who had/has friends and what stuff they all do and who commits a crime and who doesn't. Who gets arrested for what and how he is involved in it.

I found it tedious at some points. There were more innuendos than actual telling of who did what and why and how they were dealt with. Too many killers, too many dead people with barely explanations for their deaths. I really pushed myself to continue.

Anyone used to murder mysteries and like an involved tale that you need to think yourself thru will like it but too much wear and tear for me. It was so so. Get it at the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment