Monday, November 17, 2014

VISONS by Kelley Armstrong **

I read up to the 10th chapter, repetitious, boring and hard to care about at all. I could barely force myself to read as much as I did. Too much going over the past, which means the past book. If I was interested in knowing about book one I would have read it. I did not read it therefore I am not interested in hearing about it all in book 2.

This girl sees visions, supposedly was going to get married but now isn't and is love with some con artist guy who is being paid by her first fiance to watch out for her and he hires her to work for him and he didn't tell her he was hired by the boyfriend. Circles around more circles. Must be chicklit.

Can you see where this confusing mass of b.s. is going? It was probably written for tweens because I hated it. Don't recommend unless you want to be put to sleep anytime you pick it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment