Sunday, December 21, 2014

DEADLINE by John Sandford ***

This is a Vigil Flowers story taking place out in some Minn. place where the school board is ripping off the town and all the dogs in the area have been stolen to be sold at auction. That about sums it up but you gotta read over 300 pages to get there.

He's still fucking the town pump Ma aka Frankie with a kid from about 10 different fathers, I stopped keeping track. This relationship only makes Flowers look like a low life slut fucker. Far as I'm concerned, and while he's gone what's she doing besides fake farming? Who knows. She spent most of her life screwing anything that'd fit. I'd rather see him with the slutty TV Reporter. Least she has a job and probably no kids.

I outlined it for you, lots of long boring crap in between knowing about the school, getting evidence, knowing about the dogs who had to wait till the last chapter to be saved. I mean boy how'd the book get to 300  pages?? I will never figure it out. Good luck ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment