Sunday, December 28, 2014

FLESH AND BLOOD by Patricia Cornwell ****

Good story, good writing, yet again someone is trying to kill Kay Scarpetta the coroner, and/or her husband she stole from someone else Bentley. They don't really do much communicating. The adopted daughter Lucy is first suspected in some deaths due to the height a sniper uses and distance etc. But it's up Bentley and Lucy to solve the case without Kay getting involved but of course she has her suspicions.

Always Kay is under attack. If you comb the internet you probably won't find ONE coroner whose life is in danger as often as hers is (I found NONE). Mostly it's due to past crimes or her unstable niece Lucy. I really wish this was a book about solving SOMEONE ELSE'S DAMN CRIME.

I'm sick of Princess Kay, King Bentley and whatever Lucy is. I won't say I hated it or stopped reading it but I'm really getting bored with the same old same old. Too bad we can't think outside the box. There is a lot of internal thinking and that's the bulk of the novel. Not much in the way of action.

Get it at the library because you read one you've read them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment