Tuesday, June 28, 2011

CHASING FIRE by Nora Roberts ****

Good library find, big book takes time to get thru. Lots about fire and people who fly out to the woods to fight them, throw in a romance and a couple murders and you're somewhat inspired to turn pages. I'm not saying it's a thrilling murder mystery or steamy romance, but it's not a bad read, goes sort of on the slow side. Has a lot of characters but they have distinctive names and personalities so it's not hard to remember them.

The lead character Rowan, for some reason the story focuses on HER being the reason for all the mayhem with shootings and deaths etc when she really isn't the core of the problem. I didn't hate it, didn't love it and I didn't get sick of it anywhere. I really am past giving a shit about all the fucking but I suppose Nora isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment