Monday, June 6, 2011

The TERROR of LIVING by Urban Waite **

There are 3 guys; one Hunt who boards horses with his wife used to be a criminal. His best horse just got shot and it's not even discussed at home. Then Drake who's father is in jail and Drake is a cop after Hunt, he caught Hunts companion who just got offed in jail. I have no idea how the killer in jail gets out without being caught but anyways there's the boss of Hunt, Eddie. So far lots and lots of past history back to childhood in some cases. For each character in the novel. I really don't GAS about that stuff. It's way too rambling for me, and over descriptive. Not interested in continuing. I like fast reading and this slows me way down with the detail crap. I'm at page 65 and am closing shop. Not interesting enough FOR ME to continue. Someone else may get engaged and like it but that person isn't me.

No comments:

Post a Comment