Monday, February 20, 2012

HOT WIRE by Alex Kava ***

I can assure you this has been mentioned before I found it on page 172 "Digestive tracks" which I take to mean digestive TRACTS. Used wrong a couple times.
I get to a chapter about "Ali had the stomach flu. That was all Mary Ellen thought it was. It was her reason blahblah for not calling the dad and telling him sooner." First: I thought it had something to do with the current story line. NOPE. Second: I don't GAS about some past event from another book. DO NOT CARE. Lots of that going around in the novel. She was scared to climb under the porch cuz it reminded her of the time she was trapped in a cave OR whatever the fuck.
Lots of people and I didn't do a very good job keeping track (tract) of them, and I didn't want to. Too many cops, too many speciality guys, too many bad people and I only half understood what the hell happened to poison kids, or electrocute people. Not explained well enough for my little pea brain.
Ok library find but geez, read at one sitting and keep a log of people. Don't try taking a nap between or you'll pretty much lose 'tract' of all the good/bad guys and surprises or whatever you want to call them. I was sort of confused at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment