Monday, February 13, 2012

RED MIST by Patricia Cornwell *****

You get what you expect, a Scarpetta novel with blood, bodies, mystery, murder and mayhem. She's very much a part of this novel and that's one reason I liked it better than the last one. She's out doing stuff by herself, analyzing and thinking which makes it truly a Kay novel. She's the lead character and I like to see her in the lead. It's not that I don't like her neice or husband but they aren't to me, what I read the book for.

So a killer on death row (female) lures Kay to help her prove her innocence or that of someone else on death row and lots of discoveries are made that make her doubt some facts and she has to pretty much start from scratch and hope no one has a gun trained on her back.

I liked it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment