Sunday, January 19, 2014

FOUND by H.Terrell Griffen **

I found this difficult to start. There are a lot of names, some of the names are also aliases. Talk about confusing. I pretty much felt lost thru the entire book. One person in the book was written in the first person the rest was not.

Some guy, I guess J.D.'s boyfriend Matt, whoever the hell he is and why he is, I don't know. He has "friends" in high places. Like someone in the government, a spook, I suppose, named Jock. Jock secretly has a case going on amidst the torture of the rest of the story. Most non-essential personnel in the story end up dead, dying or about to die and it's pretty much for no reason I can fathom. It's like a mysterious reason they all die over paperwork from WWII. I don't GAS about WWII. I don't GAS about elderly men fighting over money and hiding it or gambling it or selling drugs with it. Most of the major plot was forgettable FOR ME. I totally picked up a book that sounded interesting and something I'd like only to find it was a maze.

So how many times did J.D. ask why and where Katies body was? On pg. 69 she asks "any theories what happened to her body?" on page 70 J.D. says "so what happened to the body? Any ideas?" I bet you could get drunk every time Katie's missing body was mentioned at least through the first half the book. The rest of the book you could get even drunker over every unnecessary dead person. It's all a mystery to me, even finishing the book who did what to whom and why. It needed almost two chapters to explain how everyone was related and who had reason to kill someone else. So confusing I'm dizzy.

Don't attempt to read this to fall asleep because you'll totally forget everyone and their connections. It's a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment