Friday, March 7, 2014

PARASITE by Mira Grant **

This is a very large book, will keep you busy a few days unless you took the Evelyn Wood speed reading course. I enjoyed most of the very well described characters in the book. This is in the future when science has developed a tape worm people swallow and it rids your body of any toxins and keeps you healthy. If you're a diabetic for example the worm would take care of keeping your body on an even keel so drugs aren't necessary.

If suffer any physical issues internally it fixes most of them but now they're learning to creep into people's brains with some sort of protozoa. Very confusing unless you're a scientist. So since I'm no scientist I was totally confused. The simple explanations were not enough.

I basically enjoyed reading the book and the only reason I kept turning the 500 pages was to see what the ending had to offer.  THERE IS NO ENDING. THE END. 

I despise this way of author tortures. Is there not a way to finish a book and begin with the same characters over again without teasing me for 500 fucking pages leaving everything in the air? No? Then you suck as a writer. You're unfit to write anything.  Every book should be complete by itself. If you can't accomplish that keep your day job. Stories have a beginning, a middle and AN END. DUH. I despise that shit. I just erased another star. Pisses me off so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment