Sunday, March 23, 2014

WHEN SHADOWS FALL by J.T. Ellison ****

Long story with many characters but worth the time to read it. It was fast paced with likable people and you were rooting for the good guys to win and the bad ones to get killed off.

My issue is not a big one by any means, in 400 pages there is a TON of people, some with names assumed to be one sex or another. A pet peeve of mine I suppose.
June=guy
Curtis=female
Sam=female
Adrian=male
Jordan=female
When you are skipping merrily along she also switches back and forth from first to last names, not helpful when names of people are unisex ones. That's all I could find that I didn't really like. The basic story line, a cult with babies being sold is sort of off the charts but what the hell. Not bad. Not really my type of murder mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment