Wednesday, June 17, 2015

HAUNTED by Randy Wayne White ***

There are a lot of books with the same title and I had no clue who wrote it cuz the online library thing wouldn't let me renew it so I was left with 3 chapters to read and had to return it. No big loss. If  I had wanted to I would have renewed it but it wasn't that thrilling for me.

Something to do with a haunted house, with buried old bones nearby and I don't know that anything else haunted happened except some guy kept monkeys and snakes and the main character I think is a cop is a chicken shit crybaby most of the time. She finally did free herself from being bound up then just keeps walking into more trouble.

I didn't like the main character, didn't like the cop side of the story, it was seriously lacking. Didn't care for many of the people in the story, if they all drowned at the end would have been fine with me. That's my take on it. Could care less I didn't finish the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment