Thursday, June 4, 2015

WHAT LIES BEHIND by J.T. Ellison ***

I got thru the thing but it seemed like it took me forever. It seemed like a HUGE book but it's not. What takes time is separating all the freaking people involved. You got CIA agents, FBI agents, cops, chiefs, Dark Ops, Other Ops, PI's and then you got a serial killer, and you got some other killer running around killing anyone having to do with some virus. It's like Ebola and someone in the "Pyramid" wants to use it as a terrorist weapon so anyone having had anything to do with the original in Africa being tested and then found out has all been killed.

There is a weird sister who is totally a killer without much in the way of remorse, then there's a crybaby FBI Sam (female) who almost needs to be hospitalized when she kills anyone. So it's so many people, so tangled if it was yarn I'd toss it out. I don't know how I finished it except to say that I never bothered keeping track of anyones name unless they cropped up for pages and pages. Otherwise the baby went out with the bath water. TOO MANY PEOPLE for a 400 page book. Way too many.

No comments:

Post a Comment