Friday, March 19, 2010

HOW TO SELL by Clancy Martin ****

I liked it soon as I started altho the writer likes to get confusing switching from past to present. It's not easy to know what day we're presently attending but otherwise I like the story. It's about a kid who gets into the jewelry business.

Very interesting scams and work arounds in the jewelry business. It's not a how to, the guy is sort of shady to begin with and being in the business doesn't help. I don't particularly care what happens to any of the characters, they're all borderline criminals, but I haven't got far enough into the book to determine their involvement as yet. 

Easy to read, people have character traits you can follow and the story moves along with few bumps in the road (past references, blahblahblah). I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment