Saturday, September 15, 2012

COUNTY LINE by Bill Cameron ***

This is about some guy in love with a girl who has a mysterious past....I hated the basketball scenes, I hated the flashbacks. I hated the girls punching each other stuff and I hated how "tough" she was. She really wasn't all that frickin tough. She just had an attitude. Doesn't everyone. So she's not Miss Innocent, lots of girls have/had harder lives than hers.

So we go back and forth from today looking for Ruby Jane, and then to her childhood. I wasn't happy with how it was handled going back and forth. It was boring me. I skipped a lot of stuff that bored me for too long.

She has a "haunted" past. lol, whatever. Mommy was a rich girl drunk who didn't get any money due to her marriage to a drunk. At the end we still don't know where the ring or the money went do we? I read it all and sure don't have a clue. Money kept disappearing from grandmoms account and nobody konws where it is. Ruby Jane or RJ, knows her brother didn't kill daddy but never tells him and for some mysterious reason he runs out of a bar in front of a car. End of brother. I have NO IDEA why or what that was about. Stupid. Anyways. Someone else can unravel the thing, I got tired of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment