Monday, September 3, 2012

The TRUTH OF ALL THINGS by Kieran Shields **

I don't even know why I continued to read this religious mumbo jumbo written about the time of Lizzy Borden 1890s? It had way too many bad people coordinating way too many grotesque murders and killings and hangings and removal of body parts. They were all talented in make-up and disguises. I couldn't stand all that religious text stuff and skimmed it all.

So there are some guys Lean, and Grey who are trying to solve these murders together. The book is highly reminiscent of Sherlock Holmes and Watson but I just can't separate them enough to discern which is which. Or witch is witch. I don't even know at the end if anyone doing the murders was getting even for his/her past treatment or really believed all the religious baloney. Whatever. I would not recommend trying to unravel this tripe. It was written ok, but boring as all get out most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment