Tuesday, September 9, 2014

FIRST FIFTEEN LIVES of Harry Åugust by Claire North *

Boring. Repetitive. To the point that you just awaken, read a chapter or two and fall asleep again. I mean wicked boring ass stuff. It had the potential to be really good but instead got off the good stuff onto rambling narrative of Harry who lives 15 times.

The thing that gets me is a doctor keeps finding him to torture him for some reason. I don't understand how he knows of Harrys' existence in each life because Harry is born over and over during the same time frame. So how does the evil doctor even know he exists each time he comes back? Is he also someone who lives over and over again?

So I was bored to death by the physics, science, god, religion bullshit and it probably doesn't even deserve one star just cuz it bored me so much.  Absolutely mostly narrative and absolutely not worth my valuable time.

No comments:

Post a Comment