Thursday, June 3, 2010

VIXEN 03 by Clive Cussler **

A plane goes down in the 50s and never is seen again. You don't learn about what it was carrying until middle of the book and by then with all the other boring collection of assholes you almost don't care. At first I was highly interested in reading this...I kept it in my beach bag for beach reading but took it out to continue until all these new characters with hidden motives scattered my interest to the winds.  Back in the beach bag.

There is dangerous stuff on the plane, people were killed for a couple canisters but how they found it who knows and why they don't go back for more? Who knows and why they're not killing new people who found it? OR why not kill the original admiral who shipped it out? Who knows.....I'll letcha know when I do.

Never had any of my questions answered. Left unsatisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment